SET-UP & ADJUSTMENTS
THE C50-B HOLDER CONSISTS OF 3 MAJOR COMPONENTS.
- Rachet block
- Roll marking die
Installation and adjustment of roll marking die
- Remove the 1/4-20 shcs from the rachet block side.
- Separate rachet block from frame (may need to insert
a flat screwdriver in the slot next to the shank to
- Slide the marking roll onto the shaft on rachet block
and re-install on the frame
- The shank is to be mounted in the machine so that
the roll die is closer to the chuck than the return
- The orientation of the characters on the marking
roll can now be adjusted by loosening the two 8-32
set screws in the return cap.
- Rotate the roll in 90? increments until it’s
in the desired location.
- Tighten the set screws.
- Make fine adjustments by turning the 1/4-20 set screw
in adjusting screw post.
for the roll to return the ratchet pawl must be tripped or the pawl may
be removed for self return.
- Start initial contact on roll within 1/4" of
characters. Making contact on the lead on cam.
- To increase depth of charcters move initial contact
point further around lead on cam.
We Supply Everything In